Win a copy of Scared Sh*tless: 1,003 Facts That Will Scare the Sh*t Out of You by Cary McNeal!
You’ll laugh, you’ll cry, you’ll s#*t yourself!
Did you know that William Shatner was once paid $25,000 for a kidney stone he’d recently passed? Or that Mickey Mouse creator Walk Disney was afraid of mice? In the same vein of the successful bestseller 1,001 Facts That Will Scare The Shit Out Of You, which sold more than 100,000 copies in its first year, Emmy-award winning producer and comedy writer Cary McNeal has written a the follow-up collection that will be sure to even further push the boundaries with SCARED SH*TLESS: 1,003 More Facts That Will Scare The Shit Out Of You (Perigee Trade Paperback; September 4, 2012; $13.95).
With more chapters and a wider variety of facts than ever, this fascinating, upsetting, and laugh-out-loud guide covers everything from the size of the world’s largest recorded turd, to what JFK was really doing with when the Bay of Pigs invasion began, to the secret (and disgusting) ingredient in your toothpaste. SCARED SH*TLESS leaves no stone unturned, shedding freaky facts on your favorite celebrity, food and drinks, bodily functions, and sex:
- · Despite what men might claim, only 15% have a penis longer than seven inches. Only 3% have a penis more than 8 inches long.
- · One study suggests that bacon affects the brain the same way as cocaine and heroin, overloading pleasure centers and requiring increasing amounts to be satisfied.
- · Up to 18 percent of identity theft victims don’t learn about the crime for four years or more.
- · McDonald’s McRib sandwich contains some of the same ingredients used to manufacture gym mats and running shoes.
- · The first man to go over Niagara Falls in a barrel died fifteen years later after slipping on an orange peel and fracturing his leg, which became infected.
- · A third of Texans believe that humans and dinosaurs roamed the earth at the same time.
- · Hitler and Napoleon each had only one testicle. Together, they were nuts.
- · About 1,600 people are bitten by other people very year in New York City.
- · Women who read romance novels have sex twice as often as those who don’t.
In addition to 1,001 Facts That Will Scare The S#*t Out Of You , Cary McNeal is also the author of Crap I Bought On eBay. An Emmy-winning TV producer who has written comedy for Mike Myers, Jackie Chan, and Fred Willard, he lives in Atlanta . For more information, please visit his website at www.carymcneal.com.
To win your own copy of Scared Sh*tless by Cary McNeal, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Scared Sh*tless” as the subject. Make sure to include your name and mailing address in the US only. This contest is open to all adults over 18 years of age. One entry per email address, please. Your email will not be shared or sold to anyone.
All entries, including names, email addresses and mailing addresses, will be purged after winner is notified. This contest ends September 18, 2012. Good luck!